The Bay of Plenty Workshop is full.
Return to school with confidence and launch the Structured Literacy approach with your students.
Time & Location
24 Mar 2022, 9:00 am – 25 Mar 2022, 3:00 pm
About the Event
Book your Structured Literacy workshop with Liz Kane. $475 excl. GST this includes morning tea and lunch.
We request that you only register for Workshops within your region. We cannot guarantee your registration will be accepted if you register outside your region.
- The underpinnings of the Science of Reading
- The Key Principles and Elements of Structured Literacy
- Assess, Plan and Teach Phonological Awareness
- Alphabetic Princple
- The Code to teach spelling from Y1-8
- A scope and sequence, decodable texts and relevant assessment tools
- Structured Literacy lessons -planning and teaching
- Data collection, record and track student progress