Thu, 04 Nov | Omihi School
The Omihi workshop is full
Return to school with confidence and launch the Structured Literacy approach with your students.
Time & Location
04 Nov, 9:00 am – 05 Nov, 3:00 pm
Omihi School, Omihi Road, Waipara
About the Event
Book your Structured Literacy workshop with Liz Kane. $475 excl. GST this includes morning tea and lunch.
- The underpinnings of the Science of Reading
- The Key Principles and Elements of Structured Literacy
- Assess, Plan and Teach Phonological Awareness
- Alphabetic Principle
- The Code to teach spelling from Y1-8
- A scope and sequence, decodable texts and relevant assessment tools
- Structured Literacy lessons -planning and teaching
- Data collection, record and track student progress