Thu, 08 Apr | COPTHORNE HOTEL
The Palmerston North workshop is full and we have a waiting list.
Return to school with confidence and launch the Structured Literacy approach with your students.
Not so fast! Registrations have not opened for this workshop yet
Time & Location
08 Apr 2021, 9:00 am – 09 Apr 2021, 2:00 pm
COPTHORNE HOTEL, 110 Fitzherbert Avenue, West End, Palmerston North 4410, New Zealand
About the Event
Book your Structured Literacy workshop with Liz Kane.
$475 excl. GST Morning tea and lunch included.
- The underpinnings of the Science of Reading
- The Key Principles and Elements of Structured Literacy
- Assess, Plan and Teach Phonological Awareness
- Alphabetic Principle
- The Code to teach spelling from Y1-8
- A scope and sequence, decodable texts and relevant assessment tools
- Structured Literacy lessons -planning and teaching
- Data collection, record and track student progress