Wed, 05 May | The Dowse Art Museum
The Wellington workshop is full and we have a waiting list.
Return to school with confidence and launch the Structured Literacy approach with your students.
Time & Location
05 May, 9:00 am – 06 May, 3:00 pm
The Dowse Art Museum, 45 Laings Road, Hutt Central, Lower Hutt 5010, New Zealand
About the Event
Book your Structured Literacy workshop with Liz Kane. $475 excl. GST
- The underpinnings of the Science of Reading
- The Key Principles and Elements of Structured Literacy
- Assess, Plan and Teach Phonological Awareness
- Alphabetic Princple
- The Code to teach spelling from Y1-8
- A scope and sequence, decodable texts and relevant assessment tools
- Structured Literacy lessons -planning and teaching
- Data collection, record and track student progress