Mon, 23 Aug | The Ashley Hotel
Two-Day Intensive Structure Literacy Workshop - West Coast
Return to school with confidence and launch the Structured Literacy approach with your students.
Time & Location
23 Aug, 9:00 am NZST – 24 Aug, 3:00 pm NZST
The Ashley Hotel , 74 Tasman Street, Greymouth 7805, New Zealand
About the Event
Book your Structured Literacy workshop with Liz Kane. $475 excl. GST this includes morning tea and lunch.
- The underpinnings of the Science of Reading
- The Key Principles and Elements of Structured Literacy
- Assess, Plan and Teach Phonological Awareness
- Alphabetic Princple
- The Code to teach spelling from Y1-8
- A scope and sequence, decodable texts and relevant assessment tools
- Structured Literacy lessons -planning and teaching
- Data collection, record and track student progress