Thu, 08 Apr | Palmerston North
Two-Day Intensive Structured Literacy Workshop - Palmerston North
Return to school with confidence and launch the Structured Literacy approach with your students.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
08 Apr 2021, 9:00 am – 09 Apr 2021, 3:00 pm
Palmerston North, Palmerston North, New Zealand
About the Event
Book your Structured Literacy workshop with Liz Kane.
$475 excl. GST includes morning tea and lunch on both days.
- The underpinnings of the Science of Reading
- The Key Principles and Elements of Structured Literacy
- Assess, Plan and Teach Phonological Awareness
- Alphabetic Princple
- The Code to teach spelling from Y1-8
- A scope and sequence, decodable texts and relevant assessment tools
- Structured Literacy lessons -planning and teaching
- Data collection, record and track student progress