This pack contains one copy each of:
- 1x Fox Kid and the Mud Men Decodable Chapter Book
- 1x Fox Kid Workbook 2
Fox Kid is a new series of decodable chapter books specifically designed for struggling readers who’ve ‘missed the boat’ in the early years of school. The series also includes companion reading and writing workbooks and card games. Each title cumulatively builds reading skills, following the tried and tested Little Learners Love Literacy® 7-stage explicit teaching sequence.
Fox Kid and the Mud Men is the second book in the series: Dan is lumbered with a list of chores from Dad when he notices the mud on the van is NOT ok!
Workbook 2 is the companion to Fox Kid and the Mud Men (Chapter Book 2) and covers Stages 1-4 of the Little Learners Love Literacy Teaching Sequence (the simple alphabetic code).
- 32 pages of varied reading, spelling and writing practice
- Written by intervention specialist Tomi Liddle.
- Includes teacher/tutor support notes
Fox Kid and the Mud Men Pack
- Adrian Beck writes funny, action-packed stories for kids including the Furball series, the Derek Dool series and the Little Legends series with Nicole Hayes. Adrian has also written the much-loved picture books Stop The Dad Jokes! and Bears in Flares.