There is nothing better than seeing a child discover the joy of reading.
The Little Learners Parent Pack provides practice of Stages 1–2 sounds and letters in a tried and tested way. Engaging games help reinforce the links between letters and sounds, and allow children practise reading and spelling skills. Once children have learnt the letters and sounds from Stage 1 of our scope and sequence, they can begin reading the Stage 1 decodable books! These are books children love to read, with words they can read.
The resources can be used to consolidate children’s knowledge to help them achieve mastery.
The Little Learners Parent Pack includes:
• Pip and Tim Stage 1 decodable books – five stories containing only the letters and sounds m s f a p t c I; Heart words: the my I
• Pip and Tim Stage 2 decodable books – five stories containing only the letters and sounds b h n o d g l; Heart words: the my I
• Sound Swap Word Game Stages 1-7 – practise phonemic awareness and phonic skills to spell and read 100s of words
• Read and Grab Word Game Box 1, Stages 1-2 – decoding practise to build single word fluency
• Bingo Game Stages 1–2 – build automatic recognition of words.
Is this pack right for me?
- This pack is perfect for school-starters.
- Stages 1-2 letters and sounds - phonics and phonemic awareness
- Reading and spelling consonant-vowel-consonant words.
- Engaging literacy activities based on the latest research and evidence.
- Build fluency and confidence.