Every teacher needs resources that teach ALL children to read, write and spell with confidence. Teaching children literacy skills is too important to leave to chance. Little Learners Love Literacy is an evidence-based program which has the SEEE principle - sequential, explicit, effective, efficient.
We concentrate on teaching children to read, so that they can then read to learn. Our program teaches phonemic awareness, phonics, vocabulary, fluency and comprehension.
This Year 1 Super Teacher Starter Pack includes all the resources needed:
- Milo's Birthday Surprise storybook
- Milo's Teacher Resource book includes USB with printable pages plus the Ally puppet
- Teacher Activity Resource Plus 4, 5 & 6
- Tim's Quiz
- Read, Write and Draw
- Milo's Alphabet Games
- Milo's Read and Match Game
- 6 x Milo's making Words Flipbook
- 6 x Milo's Making Words Placemat
- 5 x Sound Swap Word Game and word chain book.
- 3 Bingo Games for Stages 1&2, 3&4, Plus 4 (includes Heart words and CVC and CVCC words).
- Speed Sounds and Chants Cards Stages 1-6 (Classroom and Classroom Display sizes)
- 5 wall posters - Sounds charts
- Read and Grab - Boxes 1, 2, 3 & 4.
- 11 copies of Pip and Tim Stage 1, 2, 3, 4, Plus 4, 5 & 6 books. Enough books for small group reading and home practice.
- 11 copies of The Wiz Kids decodable books - Stages 1, 2, 3, & 4. Diverse stories with culturally diverse characters.
Our decodable books connect the teaching in the classroom to the books children take home to practise with their parents. Each stage has five books. These decodable books have been written specifically to provide children with enjoyment while practising their phonic knowledge in text. They feature the Pip and Tim Zan family, their adventures, their friends, their teachers and so on. Written by Lorraine Lea and Berys Dixon to engage children with stories that are full of surprises and humour.