This is the ultimate teaching pack filled with resources to ensure that ALL students learn to read, spell and write with confidence. It gives you the tools to teach explicitly and sequentially in a multi-sensory approach that engages children as they feel success from the start.
Once children know the Stage 1 sounds and letters they can begin real reading using the Little Learner Pip and Tim decodable books.
Milo's Teacher Resource book has 26 lesson plans that are easy to follow and include phonemic awareness, multi-sensory phonics activities (hear it, say it, write it), blending and segmenting of words, Speed sounds, Super Spelling and more ...
This teaching pack includes:
- Milo's Teacher Resource Book (includes USB - Milo's Music and copymasters for handwriting and art/craft activities
- Pip and Tim decodable books: Stages 1, 2, 3, 4, Plus 4, 5, & 6 (35 books in total)
- Wiz Kids decodable books: Stages 1, 2, 3 & 4 (20 books in total)
- Teacher Activity Resource book for Stages Plus 4, 5 & 6
- Milo's Birthday Surprise storybook
- Milo's Birthday Surprise Activity Book
- Milo's Alphabet Frieze
- Read and Match Game
- Milo's Alphabet Game
- Read and Grab Games: Box 1 Yellow, Box 2 Green, Box 3 Pink, Box 4 Purple,
- Milo's Flipbook
- Milo's Birthday Surprise Placemat
- Milo's Making Words Placemats
- Sound Swap word game and book
- 3 Bingo Games for Stages 1&2, 3&4, Plus 4 (includes Heart words and CVC and CVCC words)
- Tim's Quiz Stages Plus 4, 5 & 6
- Read, write and draw Stages Plus 4, 5 & 6
- Speed Sounds and Chants Cards 1-6 Classroom Size
- Speed Sounds and Chants Cards 1-6 Classroom Display Size
- Heart Word Posters (6 posters)
- NEW Five posters to show the Grapheme Phoneme Correspondences Little Learners Love Literacy teaches in Year 1 Stages 1 - 6.
The Classroom Pip and Tim book pack with 305 Little Learner books is highly recommended to be used in conjunction with the Teacher Starter Pack. Children apply their skills and knowledge to narrative text. Our engaging decodable books are perfect for home reading practice - our secret ingredient for success!